Sunday, April 1, 2012

My Religion Alone is TRUE !!



Sri Ramakrishna was talking to Kali, the Divine mother of the Universe. He said, “Mother, everyone says, “My watch Alone is right.” The Christians, the Brahmos, the Hindus, the Mussalmans, all say, ‘My religion alone is true.’ But the fact is that nobody’s watch is right. Who can truly understand Thee? But if a mans prays to Thee with a yearning heart, he can reach Thee, through Thy grace, by any path. Mother, show me some time how the Christians pray to Thee in their churches. But Mother, what will people day If I go in? Suppose they make fuss! Suppose they don’t allow me to enter the Kali temple again! Well then, show me the Chritians worship from the door of the church.”
“The Bliss of worship and communion with God is the true wine, the wine of ecstatic love. The goal of human life is to love God. Bhakti is one essential thing. To know God through jnana and reasoning is extremely difficult.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...